Programme manager for ADD Cote d' Ivoire
Deadline for applications: 2 September 2011
Details of how to apply are included in the attachments below.
Vacancy for a programme manager for ADD Cote d'Ivoire to manage the technical and administrative team in Cote d’Ivoire, responsible for:
• Development and management of the programme in line with ADD International’s vision, its strategic direction and mission, within the economic, social and political context of the country
• Coordination of the planning and implementation of the programme activities
• HR and financial management of the programme
• Fundraising to ensure sustainability of the country programme
• Support national DPOs in planning and implementation of advocacy activities
• Development of strategic partnerships and visibility of the programme
Postgraduate in social sciences, humanities or equivalent with at least 5 years experience in managing NGO or development projects, and especially in capacity building of and support to CSOs at national and regional level, experience of working with disabled people or other marginalised and vulnerable groups – understanding of the social model of disability desirable; experience of working on rights and gender issues.
Good competences in organisational governance, entrepreneurship, micro finance, project development and fundraising and excellent interpersonal skills. This is a challenging role and the programme manager will be expected t work independently although responsible to the Regional Director.
Depending on her/his nationality, the programme manager will be based in Bouake in Cote d’Ivoire or Bobo Dioulasso in Burkina Faso with at least 50% of the time in the field. Fluent French with good English is therefore indispensable.
- Download the job advert (in French)
- Download more information on the job profile and environment (in French)