Save the Children UK in brief
Save the Children is the world's independent children's charity. We are outraged that millions of children are still denied proper healthcare, food, education and protection. We are working flat out to get every child their rights and we are determined to make further, faster changes.
- We are outraged by child exploitation, neglect and suffering. We demand justice for the world's poorest and most vulnerable children.
- We are ambitious about achieving dramatic change for children, and we are determined to deliver it. We never give in to those who think big changes are impossible.
- We are creative. We are looking for new and better ways to help children, drawing on different perspectives and experiences around the world - especially those of children themselves. We are not afraid to provoke and surprise people if it gets the job done.
- We keep our promises to children, to our supporters and partners, and to each other. We work hard to earn their trust, and we take responsibility for everything we say and do.
We look forward to a world:
• which respects and values each child
• which listens to children and learns
• where all children have hope and opportunity.
Save the Children fights for children's rights; we deliver immediate and lasting improvement to children's lives worldwide.
We share our vision and mission with our partners in the International Save the Children Alliance.
Save the Children UK
1 St John's Lane
London EC1M 4AR
Tel: +44 (0)20 7012 6400
Fax: +44 (0)20 7012 6963
Contact person: Helen Pinnock