Join IDDC Network
The strength of IDDC lies in its membership’s diversity, including Development Organisations, Organisations representing Disabled People’s Organisations and mainstream organisations. IDDC focuses on inclusive development rather than just disability.
The unique nature and strength of IDDC gives members a great added value:
- Access to field experience and advocacy at national and international level
- Enabling and supporting partners in the field
- Bringing together diverse agencies who focus on disability and development
Membership and Partnership of IDDC
IDDC offers three types of membership:
- Full Membership: non-governmental organisations according to national law who are involved in and committed to inclusive development, and who are committed to a human-rights approach.
- Associate Membership: international member-based networks possessing legal status (structured with a Board and composed of at least 10 independent national organisations) and having a focus of their work on the South
- Individual Membership: those working independently in the field of inclusive development.
If your organisation does not meet the requirements specified in the membership categories you can express your interest to be in partnership with IDDC. This will be based on a Memorandum of Understanding to be agreed between the Partner and IDDC.
Criteria and Application procedure
Criteria to become an IDDC member and details about the application procedure can be found in our Members’ guide & Working practices.