“Disability and Coronavirus: Weekly Briefing with a Focus on the Pacific”
JOIN US LIVE FOR OUR FACEBOOK LIVE SERIES!
The International Disability Alliance and the International Disability and Development Consortium will be hosting a Facebook live on:
- New York time: Thursday 21 May, 6pm
- Suva & Wellington time: Friday 22 May, 10am
The webinar will be aligned with a disability-inclusive #COVID19 response. The webinar is titled: “Disability and Coronavirus: Weekly Briefing with a Focus on the Pacific”
- Simione Bula, Pacific Disability Forum
- David Corner, Inclusion International
- Chris Woodfill,World Federation of the Deafblind; Helen Keller National Centre
International Sign and Speech-to-text will be provided (link for captions will be available in the comment box of the live video stream). Questions are welcome throughout the session. We will be using the hashtag #DisabilityC19.
Join us through the International Disability Alliance Facebook page. You can tag us on Facebook as: @InternationalDisabilityAlliance.