Economic empowerment and entrepreneurship of persons with disabilities – Virtual Expo
The event is structured as an online exposition, with delegates able to freely move between virtual booths hosted by IDDC Livelihood Task Group experts. Up to 3 booths will be open at any one time for a maximum of 35 minutes each. Booths will have sign language interpretation and closed captioning/transcription and will include both presentation/discussion and downloadable resources for CoSP15 delegates to take away.
- Evidencing how even stressed labour market systems can adapt to be more inclusive of people with disabilities in formal employment
- Inclusive rural livelihoods interventions, both on and off-farm
- Reimagining post-COVID youth economic empowerment, bringing the voice of youth with disabilities directly into CoSP15
- Creating workplaces that are inclusive of people with intellectual disabilities, with direct advice from a self-advocate and the sharing of enabling resources
- Sustainable, accessible livelihoods for carers of children with disabilities.