Amnesty International, Beyond 2015 Campaign, International Disability and Development Consortium, Forum, International Disability Alliance, SOS Children’s Villages, World Vision are hosting a side event " Civil Society Engagement and Citizens Participation in a Sustainable Development Era"
This side event is being hosted, in the context of the High Level Political Forum meeting which will be discussing the theme of “Strengthening integration, implementation and review,” by a group of civil society organisations from across sectors to advance the debate of its engagement and participation in the Sustainable Development era.
Moderator and Panelists:
- Lotta Tahtinen, Coordinator, Stakeholder Engagement Programme Division for
- Sustainable Development, UNDESA
- Jordi Llopart, Chief, UN Volunteers Office in New York
- Vladimir Cuk, Executive Director, International Disability Alliance
- Shannon O’Shea, Post-2015 Development Agenda Programme Specialist, UNICEF
- Mwangi Waituru, Post-2015 Africa Regional Advisor, VSO & Beyond 2015
Date: Friday 26 June 2015 from 1:15-2:30pm
Location: Conference Room 11, UNHQ, New York
For further information and details on how to register for the event please see the invitation.