As of May 2023, the International Disability and Development Consortium is composed of 35 organisation members and 6 individual members.
- Able Child Africa
- ADD International
- Associazione Italiana Amici di Raoul Follereau
- Atlas Alliance
- CBM International
- CBM Global Disability Inclusion
- Deafblind International
- Deaf Child Worldwide
- Disability Partnership Finland
- FHI 360
- HelpAge International
- Humanity & Inclusion
- Inclusion International
- International Foundation for Electoral Systems
- International Federation of Anti-Leprosy Associations
- Kupenda for the Children
- Light for the World
- Liliane Foundation
- Norwegian Association of Disabled
- Plan International
- Redd Barna
- SeeYou Foundation
- Sense International
- Spoon Foundation
- Voluntary Service Overseas
- Bailey Grey – human rights consultant and technical expert with a focus on disability rights.
- Dave Deuel – independent researcher focusing on inclusive development.
- Mary Wickenden – disability researcher, with a particular interest in inclusive and participatory research and in hearing the voices of adults and children with disabilities and their families, especially those living in the global south or in disadvantaged contexts.
- Nadia Hadad – human right activist, Board member of the European Network on Independent Living (ENIL), member of the Executive Committee of the European Disability Forum (EDF), of the Advisory Panel of the EU Fundamental Rights Agency’s Fundamental Rights Platform and of the Academic Network of European Experts on Disability (ANED).
- Richard Rieser – managing director of World of Inclusion Ltd, expert disabled international equality trainer, consultant, film maker and writer and teacher.
- Nick Corby – director of Impel consultancy, specialised in creating positive change regarding disability inclusion and health.
SPOON Foundation GDI Hub SeeYou Foundation Voluntary Service Overseas International Foundation for Electoral Systems