- Able Child Africa
- ADD International
- Associazione Italiana Amici di Raoul Follereau
- Atlas Alliance
- CBM International
- Disability Partnership Finland
- HelpAge International
- Humanity & Inclusion
- International Federation of Anti-Leprosy Associations
- Kentalis International Foundation
- Leonard Cheshire
- Light for the World
- Liliane Foundation
- Deaf Child Worldwide
- Norwegian Association of Disabled
- Plan International
- Redd Barna
- Sense International
- The Leprosy Mission International
- Inclusion International
- International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness
- Bailey Grey – human rights consultant and technical expert with a focus on disability rights.
- Dave Deuel – independent researcher focusing on inclusive development.
- Mary Wickenden – disability researcher, with a particular interest in inclusive and participatory research and in hearing the voices of adults and children with disabilities and their families, especially those living in the global south or in disadvantaged contexts.
- Nadia Hadad – human right activist, Board member of the European Network on Independent Living (ENIL), member of the Executive Committee of the European Disability Forum (EDF), of the Advisory Panel of the EU Fundamental Rights Agency’s Fundamental Rights Platform and of the Academic Network of European Experts on Disability (ANED).
- Sue Coe – freelance consultant specialised in equality and social inclusion, especially disability inclusion.
- Richard Rieser – managing director of World of Inclusion Ltd, expert disabled international equality trainer, consultant, film maker and writer and teacher.
- Nick Corby – director of Impel consultancy, specialised in creating positive change regarding disability inclusion and health.
OVCI la Nostra Famiglia Norwegian Association of Disabled NLR MyRight Motivation